Rugby World Cup France 2023 -The Region will get you there
From 9 September to 8 October, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region and SNCF Voyageurs will take you to the World Cup matches.
Travel to matches in Saint-Étienne on TER trains
Enjoy the matches! TER trains will take you from Lyon to the Stade Geoffroy Guichard in Saint-Étienne in 40 minutes. The Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region introduces 35 extra direct trains on match nights for easy access to fans from all over the world.
The stadium can be reached in 15 minutes from Saint-Étienne Châteaucreux train station by STAS tramway (free for match ticket holders).
Return trains to Lyon
Choose direct return trains from Saint-Étienne Châteaucreux to Lyon:
- 09/09, Italy - Namibia (end of match 3 pm): 4.33 pm, 4.48 pm, 5.34 pm, 5.48 pm.
- 09/17, Australia - Fiji (end of match 7.45 pm): 9 pm, 9.13 pm, 9.32 pm, 9.50 pm and 10 pm.
- 09/22, Argentina - Samoa (end of match 7.45 pm): 9 pm, 9.13 pm, 9.32 pm, 9.40 pm and 10 pm.
- 10/01, Australia - Portugal (end of match 7.45 pm): 9 pm, 9.13 pm, 9.32 pm, 9.50 pm and 10.05 pm.
Buy your TER ticket now
Travel to matches in Lyon on TER trains
Enjoy the matches! TER trains will take you to Lyon and the OL Stadium in Décines.
Several TER rail and coach lines serve the city of Lyon. The stadium is within easy reach of Lyon Part-Dieu and Lyon Perrache main train stations.
- In 20 minutes, from Lyon Part-Dieu station, with TCL tram connection from Lyon Part-Dieu Villette-Sud to OL Stadium.
- In 50 minutes, from Lyon Perrache station, with metro connection to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie, then bus or tram shuttle to OL Stadium.